Winning the Toddler Stage
Raising Toddlers is Tough, We’re Here to Help
a practical online course for parents of toddlers aged 1-6
If only toddlers came with an instruction manual.
Real talk: Some days, it probably feels like you’re killin’ it as a parent. But other days? It’s more like parenting’s going to kill you.
- Maybe you’ve raised your voice or wanted to pull your hair out more than you’d like to admit.
- Maybe you’ve bawled alongside your three-year-old because neither one of you wanted to eat the ever loving broccoli.
- Maybe you’ve been giving in to tantrums more and more because you’re flat-out exhausted and just want it to stop.
So, maybe you’re feeling like a bad parent. Please hear this: You are not a bad parent. The fact that you’re reading this right now is proof of your badassery. (Listen, Deena is a professional therapist, and she says so.)
The point is, needing some go-to strategies to help you navigate the tough job of parenting a toddler is perfectly reasonable. And we have looooooads of them.
Winning the Toddler Stage will help you raise happy, resilient kids who become strong, capable adults.
Winning the Toddler Stage is a game-changer for parents who:
Feel like everything is a fight: mealtime, bathtime, bedtime, pottytime, everydangtime.
Are tired of getting those, “Wow, you really have your hands full” glares.
Worry they’re doing it all wrong and totally messing up their kid.
Are regularly embarrassed by their toddler’s behavior (and carry around loads of guilt for feeling that way).
Wish someone would just tell them what to say and how to say it.
Feel at their wit’s end and just want to enjoy their family again.
Happy parents with happy toddlers.
The avoid the power struggle techniques are a TOTAL GAME CHANGER. Now, IF my kid has a tantrum, it’s not nearly as intense and it’s over so much quicker. I couldn’t believe it!!!!! Thank you thank you!!!!
Kansas City, MO
Bedtime was always a battle, major pushback, it was SO frustrating. I tried a bedtime strategy with nothing else to lose and ok wow, mind blown and I am in love with you… we did the exact same routine for years, tried yours today and it cut bedtime in HALF. Thanks for helping us tired parents out!!!
San Diego, CA
Finally. Real phrases and real strategies I can use immediately with my kids. No more guessing on how to respond. Such a relief.
Get seven, sanity-saving modules broken into bite-sized pieces.
We developed our curriculum with your busy schedule (and exhaustion!) in mind. The lessons take only a few minutes to watch, and each one includes practical, do-this-not-that takeaways to help you have a calm and happy home.
Module 1: Five Founding Principles for Happy Homes
- Get the low-down on how your toddler’s brain works. (You’ll be like, “Oooooh, now I get it.”)
- Understand why it’s important to let toddlers have alllll the feels.
- Learn how to be the cool, confident leader of your home—and handle anything thrown your way.
- Practice three skills you need to calm the chaos: flexible structure, boundaries, and consistency.
Module 2: Managing Tantrums Like a Boss
- Learn a quick trick to help keep your toddler out of the meltdown zone. Praise hands!
- Find out what you need to do before you say a single word about your kid’s meltdown.
- Finally feel confident in EXACTLY what to say, and do in the middle of a tantrum.
- Get the easy-to-follow plan for dramatically reducing the strength and length of tantrums.
Module 3: The Preventing Tantrums Gameplans
- Discover magical strategies for de-escalating power struggles right now.
- Know how to avoid mealtime meltdowns without becoming a short-order cook.
- Find out two secret words that make your kid want to do what you say.
- Learn how channeling your inner Mary Poppins makes everything better.
(Yes, you have one of those.)
Module 4: The Discipline Gameplans
- Learn a new model of discipline that protects kids’ self-esteem without turning you into a pushover.
- Find out what consequences actually work to decrease unwanted behavior. (Spoiler alert: It’s not a timeout.)
- Know exactly what in the world to do when your toddler hits, kicks, or bites.
- Get damage-controls strategies for when (not if) you lose your sh*t with your kid.
Module 5: The Nitty Gritty
Get super-practical strategies for dealing with allll the toddler drama.
- Bedtime, bathtime, mealtime, and screen-time
- Potty accidents, sibling strategies, and sharing
- Pacifiers, new baby, separation anxiety, and parent preference
- And so much more. So much. All the drama.
[BONUS] Module 6: The Ultimate Guide to Toddler Sleep
- Step by step customizable plans for all toddler sleep disturbances
- Laying with them to fall asleep, bedtime battles, night wakings, transition to big kid bed
- Endless stalling requests, coming out of their room, get them back to sleeping in their beds
- Let’s get you those nights back, exhausted warrior parent. You deserve that.
[BONUS] Module 7: The Ultimate Guide to Feeding Toddlers
End picky eating for good with mealtime tactics backed in decades of research
5 common pitfalls by well-meaning parents that are actually CAUSING your toddler’s picky eating, and what to do instead
Get back to enjoying mealtimes, ending meal time battles and the stress around food for good
Co-written by a registered dietitian specializing in picky eating in toddlers
This course gives you:
Simple tools. You don’t need a Ph.D. in psychology to use this course.
Bite-sized help. We know you’re busy, so each video is quick and practical.
Long-term results. Our approach protects your kid’s self-worth and sets them up for lifelong happiness and resilience.
On-demand access. Work through the lessons at your own pace.
Detailed plans. This isn’t just theory; you’ll know exactly what to say and what not to say.
Proven strategies. We don’t use clinical language, but our methods are backed by clinical research and experience.
All the answers to your “Winning the Toddler Stage” questions!
Is it just one course or are there multiple?
Just one course that gives you ALL the information on ALL the toddler topics.
What’s the format of the course content?
Short, practical videos ranging from 2-10 mins each, because we know you’re busy and watching during nap time or after a long day!
Is there a community or Facebook page that comes with the course?
No, but if you have questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I have a child with a developmental difference/diagnosis? Is the course a good fit?
All kids are unique, and while the course is a great fit for most 1-6-year-olds (even the sweet little ones with diagnoses!), we want to empower you to try it and email us within 30 days for a refund if the course isn’t the right resource for your family
What ages is this for?
Designed for parents of kids ages 1-6 years.
How long do I have access to the course for?
Forever! We want you to watch at your own pace and revisit as needed. (That said, sharing your account with other families is prohibited and may result in losing access to your account)
Are there downloadable resources?
Yes! There are downloadable resources you can post around your house!
Is there a written version of the course available?
No, it’s only video format.
Can I download the course videos?
No, it’s available for streaming only.